About Bailey-Boushay House
Bailey-Boushay was founded as a way to address the housing and health care needs of people living with AIDS. Today, Bailey-Boushay continues to serve people with HIV/AIDS as well as those who need end-of-life care with conditions including cancer, ALS and Huntington’s disease, among others.
Bailey-Boushay is particularly dedicated to providing people near the end of their life with what they need to live every day to the fullest. Our residents choose how they spend their days, including excursions to outside events and activities. Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to be part of the loving and compassionate care provided by our dedicated staff and volunteers.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Physician-directed 24-hour nursing and end-of-life care with licensed nurses on all shifts
- Attendant care by certified nursing assistants
- Individual and group substance abuse counseling
- Healthy meals and nutritional counseling
- Pain management
- Administration of all medications including IV therapies
For more information, please contact us at (206) 322-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.